Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please keep my family in your prayers




My bother Branden has been stationed in Alaska, but has been relocated to Colorado. His wife flew down last week with their 7 month old baby. Branden left Monday to drive their car down. She has not heard from him, his phone goes right to voice mail, and his last debit transaction was on Tuesday night. He should have been here sometime yesterday. They have talked to the border patrol and his car has not crossed the border. At his last known location he was 8 hours from the border. Please keep him in your prayers. His wife Melissa and baby Jaxon have been at my mom's today calling everybody they could think of. I think my brothers will be leaving for Canada if there is still no word of him by this weekend.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We are thinking and praying for your family. We love you guys!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my goodness that is not fun news to hear. I am so sorry and will be praying and hoping that everything is okay.