Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

The difference between men and women

Well, if any of you looked at my blog yesterday you would see how worried we were for my brother. When he called Melissa last night, he didn't think anything was wrong. He was having a fun camping/fishing trip on his way home from Alaska. As women/wives/mothers, of course we are going to worry. The whole situation is kind of embarrassing, but I think our response was natural. We are very glad everything is ok.

Here are some pictures of Samantha. She is 3 months old and 14.8 pounds. What a cutie!




4 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Wow. I am so glad your bro is okay. I was thinking about you all night! Isn't it better though to be extra concerned and cautious? And yes, woman are just naturally that way! So glad!

Samantha is just darling as every! I cannot believe her hair! :)

Sharli said...

She is Beautiful Shay!

Jason and Tricia said...

Did your brother's wife just slap him silly?!? Just kidding. But that is kind of a funny story! I agree with you that men and women are SOOOO different! And those pics of Samantha are adorable!

Branch said...

That is a scary but funny story! I love that last picture of you and Samantha!