Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

Hello again! We had a great Christmas and it was fun to see Dieter get excited about his presents. He got blocks and a stick horse and it is cute to see him ride his stick horse around the house. Kimball gave me a food dehydrator and we have already dehydrated fruit and made jerky. It was a great present!

I am still having a little girl and very excited for her arrival this spring. I like the name Leah but I don't have Kimball totally convinced yet.



Dieter on Christmas morning


Me and Dieter on New Year's Eve

4 comments:

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Congrats on the little girl!! So exciting- Bob also got me a dehydrator- Great minds think alike!!

Chase and Lacie said...

Wow he is getting so big, still a little cutie!!!

Lauren said...

What a little cutie. Christmas is definitely more fun with kids. Sounds like you guys had a good one. Leah is such a cute name. Hopefully you can convince Kimball. ;)

Kari said...

Fun to see an update! He is so cute! I realized I dont' even know when you are due with your girl. We're gonna get together soon. I'll be sending out a text!