Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shoes, shoes, shoes...

Dieter loves shoes. All day long he brings me my shoes then runs to the door. He thinks if I have my shoes on then we can go outside. It usually works because it is so cute when he brings me my shoes. He also likes to wear his shoes all day. You'll see in the picture below, shoes and pjs- pretty cute. Last week we went camping with Kimball's family. We went to the dam one day and the picture is of Dieter and his cousin Hayden.

So it's August-I'm not sure what we have done all summer. In July we went to Glenn Beck's American Revival. It was so good and uplifting. Other than that we haven't done much- Just enjoying being together and laughing at Dieter.


1 comment:

Jeff and Susan said...

your blog is doing the same thing mine did, it is showing that photobucket box, i had my smart hubby look into fixing it, all you need to do is change your background and it should take that stupid box thing away. Hope that is helpful! LovE the post.