Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mixed Feelings!

Dieter is 10 months old and has taken his first steps! It is so exciting but I am also not ready! Well, I guess I am ready but my house is not. I have started to get organized and this will help me organize faster.

I love that spring is here. We have planted a little orchard at our house. We have 6 apple trees, 8 peach, 1 cherry, and 1 pear. We have more room to add 2 apricot and one more pear (need to save more money first :). Several years from now we might be wondering what we were thinking! Kimball is so creative and last fall made an apple press for our already 3 full grown apple trees. The juice is so yummy. He hopes to improve is apple press by the time our 6 new trees have fruit. Me and Dieter have been spending plenty of time outside this spring. I have so much yard work to do...



6 comments:

Cyndi said...

I would like to eat that delicious fruit when it comes!! Dieter is such a cute kid!! I can't believe he is almost a year though, it seems like you just had him!

Meg said...

I can't believe he is walking he is such a stud I can't wait tell him and Porter can play together!

Chantel said...

He'll be running every where before you know it and into every thing. Avy is so hard. I forgot how fast they are at this age!!

Carrie said...

It's so fun when they start walking! That's a great picture!

Kari said...

Already walking?! Look at him go! That's awesome!
I can't believe all the trees you guys have! So fun! I love the country life you guys have! I'll take fruit from ya anytime!!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Hey Shay! I found your blog through Summer's, so I hope you don't mind me checking in every once and a while. ;) I can't believe how big Dieder is. He is sooo adorable! And thanks for that phone # for the chiropractor. I may just give him a call!