Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Much Needed Update

Our little bear is 8 1/2 months old now! He has 8 teeth and I hope he's done teething for a little bit. He loves to walk (we have to hold his hands). He is not crawling but has a lot more interest in walking. He loves being outside and especially watching our chickens run around the yard. I think the little guy would be content to look outside all day! I am looking forward to Spring. I have been off-track from school all month but I start back on Monday. One great thing is that I am not going back to work next school year, Yeah!!! I look forward to being home full time.



6 comments:

Sharli said...

Shay he is so cute, he looks so much like his mommy!

April said...

That will be so nice for you to get to stay home with cute little Dieter next year. Congratulations.

Clint and Sheri said...

Wow that went by fast! What a little cutie!

Chantel said...

I wish I didn't have to go back to work next year... one can always dream... cute new pictures of Dieter!!

Kari said...

Look at that Blondey! When did that happen? I still picture him with dark hair. I can't believe he's that old! My babes just turned 5 months. I can't believe she's almost half a year! 8 teeth?! Wow!
And Yah! you do get to be done teaching! Good for you! So glad it worked out! Congrats!
We need to get together again soo!

Jeff and Susan said...

He is so cute, That is awesome that you get to stay at home with him next year, it definatly has its challenges being home 24/7 but it is totally worth it!