Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've created a monster???

That is what Kimball tells me about Dieter... I made the mistake of letting Dieter sleep in our bed (he cuddles, I love it). Well, now he is almost 6 months old and he will only sleep if I lay by him. Long story short, me and Dieter nap from 1-3 and we go to bed about 8:00. Yep, you might think I'm crazy but I'm enjoying it. It won't last long. He is growing up fast.

Because of this Dieter doesn't nap very good when I'm at work. Sorry mom!!

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Avy slept with us for a long time too. Probably six months but I don't sleep very well with her in our bed. I'm glad she's now sleeping on her own.

Shanna said...

Yeah you did create a monster. Eli has just now decided that its okay to go to sleep in his own bed. He's 18 months old now. It's hard to break them of that habit, but like you said....I loved every minute he could sleep with me!

Sean and Hollee said...

Oops! That is one thing I learned from my sister in law. Two kids 4 and 2 still sleeping with them and a little baby will be born on Monday. I don't know how she is going to do it. I'm sorry Shay but Good Luck!

Kari said...

Naughty Mommy! ha ha! Cute story though, i love my snuggly kids too!

carnahan fam said...

Shay you just made me feel so much better :) I have to lay with Cash for his afternoon nap or he WILL NOT sleep...I love my daily naptime too! I wish I could go to bed at 8 :) Your right though, you should cuddle as much as you can while their little.