Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Where did the summer go????

I thought when I had Dieter, that I had so long before I had to go back to work. Well, the time has flown by and I went back to work on Monday. I am teaching Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday. It is not too bad but it was very hard leaving him. Thankfully my mom and Kimball's mom are watching him. I can't believe his is 3 months old already!! I think time keeps going by faster and faster.

Over Labor Day weekend we entered Dieter in the baby contest and he won Prince!! What a cutie!! One of his prizes was a gift certificate to Sadies Photography. I went and got his pictures taken today and I love them!!







9 comments:

Sharli said...

Shay dieter is adorable! I think he is such a good mix of both of you!

Chantel said...

Cute pictures!! Alicey got a certificate for a free 8x10 and I forgot all about it until I read your blog. I'll have to look for it since I have no idea where in the world I put it.

Sorry you're back to work. No fun. Time does go by fast, though. Avy's already 7 months. Can't believe it.

Sean and Hollee said...

Way to go Dieter! You sure are a handsome little guy. Shay I need to come see him again. He's growing way too fast.

April said...

Oh congrats to little Dieter on winning prince! What a little stud! His pictures turned out so cute. I totally understand what you mean with being back to work, but it sounds like you have a great schedule, and some good help.

Carrie said...

He is so cute, great pictures!!

Kelsey said...

what a handsome little guy!

Josh and Nikki said...

I love the pictures they are so cute. He is getting so big!

Meg said...

Those pics of Dieter are so dang cute!

Kari said...

Baby Prince! You must be one proud mommy! Those pics are darling! I love his hair!
I bet Dieter will look huge next to my baby. They grow so fast.