Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some things for the nursery...

I have been slacking on my blog. Kimball and I both had birthdays this month. He turned 27 and I turned 24. I am off track again until the middle of April so I am trying to get things done around the house while I can still bend over a little bit :). We still are not finished with our babies room. We need to put up molding. Hopefully will get it done this week and I will can get some pictures posted when its finished. But I have my babies bedding and I have made some things to decorate the room... This is a quilt my mom helped me make.
I made these for a shelf in the room.
Here's the bedding. I don't know how to turn the picture...

11 comments:

Kari said...

Cute stuff! I'm so excited to meet the little guy! And I promise we have been talking about your b-day dinner, it just might have to wait til I'm in my new house.
I should find out what i'm having tomorrow!!!

nathanchips said...

Nesting time....

Jeff and Susan said...

oh i am so excited for you, can't wait to see the room all finished!

Camie and Brock said...

Hey Shay, This is Camie Craft, sorry i missed your birthday! ;)Happy Late birhtday anyway. And Congratulations on the baby boy! Thats wonderful to hear! The bedding is also adorable!

Chantel said...

Very Cute!!! To turn a picture go into my computer and click on the picture from where it is saved. Once the picture is up, there will be an arrow that will rotate the picture clockwise or counterclockwise. Rotate how you want and then hit save as to save the picture rotated.

Branch said...

Cute decorations and quilt! I hope the pregnancy is going well! Happy late birthda too!

ashlee thompson said...

I love your baby blocks. I can't decide what I want to do in my baby room. Where did you get the bedding it is too cute?

Kelsey said...

lookin' good Shay!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

That stuff is so cute! I love the cute blocks! Decorating is so much fun!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

How fun!! I loved doing the nursery!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Everything is looking so cute! You are getting so close! I am excited for you!